Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I'm pretty sure that amps have not hit the point where they can't and won't be improved upon. But, while I'm sure I'll find a better amp, and am currently looking...I'm keeping my MF A3cr anyway, because I would rather have that amp then the $600 I could sell it for. So it's a keeper. The same goes for my B&W 640s. I already upgraded to new speakers, but I'm not giving up the B&Ws for the $400 they sell for used. They're worth a lot more than that to me. Maybe I'd sell them to a friend over give them as a gift, but other than that, they're both keepers.
Carlbecker: I was right where you were with the Berning. Thought I was done with amps for my Quad ESL57s. Then I bought on a whim the Rogue Atlas that Mark makes specifically for Quads. It's sort of half way between a regular and a Magnum. Now, upgraded with KT120s, I have my final amp because I'm never buying a ARC Ref Amp which is the only thing that sounds better based on my listening.
Is this the Holy Grail?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCINTOSH-Buy-It-Now-39-ITEMS-Liquidating-A-Large-Collection-Excellent-GEAR-/150767675171?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item231a742723