Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
This sounds for all the world like a teaser question to simply allow us to all sound off on our biases and preferences!
This sounds for all the world like a teaser question to simply allow us to all sound off on our biases and preferences!
But of course! Not asking which amp measured the best, but worthy of keeping for life based on audio pleasure, which is completely biased and preference based. Thought that was a given.
Well it really matters on what matches your speakers that you keep for life ;) however I do liket he quicksilver v4's I have ahd them forever and trouble free and sound and look great.
I would rate the Boulder 1060 as one such amp. It has an exceptional circuit design. The 1060 is a true differentially balanced, direct coupled, dual mono, class a/b amplifier operating in push pull. Although class a/b, Boulder have achieved very linear operation. The design and specifications of the 1060 are just astonishing. Virtually every component of the amp is designed and manufactured in-house (Including the cad-designed cnc machined/hand-finished chassis), whilst those that are not are custom-made to BoulderÂ’s specifications. Nothing is off the shelf. The 1060 features twin potted 1.5kva transformers, bridge rectification, 48 filter capacitors (24 per channel), 56 bipolar output devices & BoulderÂ’s proprietary 983 gain stages. Protection circuitry is also reassuringly robust. Boulder guarantee 300 watts continuous power into any load, but the 1060 feels more powerful than that and one suspects that figure is conservative. The sound of the 1060 is very transparent, organic & resolved, with excellent low level detail, drive & authority. Ever driven an AMG Mercedes? I could quite happily live with the Boulder as my "amp for life".