Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
A YAMAHA B2 AND B2X AMP. BOTH OF THESE DUAL MONO CLASS A/B AMPS HAVE SERVED ME WELL FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS RUNNING VERY HARD TO DRIVE MAGNEPAN TYMPANI LOUDSPEAKERS. THE B2X IS REALLY CLEAN AND WAS BUILT FOR A VERY BRIEF PERIOD OF TIME DUE THE YEN SPIKE FROM 250 TO 150 TO THE DOLLAR IN 1985. IT RETAILED FOR 1500. THE B 2 IS THE SMALLER V FET AMP AND THE B2X IS CONVENTIONAL DESIGN THOUGH THEY STATE THAT IT TECHNICALLY STAYS IN CLASS A ALL THE TIME...IT DOES GET REALLY...REALLY HOT.
I would probably agree with TVAD but add a VOX AC30 and a Fender Deluxe Reverb. Presently I am using a Bryston 4B SST Squared which I don't see changing anytime too soon.
This sounds for all the world like a teaser question to simply allow us to all sound off on our biases and preferences!
This sounds for all the world like a teaser question to simply allow us to all sound off on our biases and preferences!
But of course! Not asking which amp measured the best, but worthy of keeping for life based on audio pleasure, which is completely biased and preference based. Thought that was a given.
Well it really matters on what matches your speakers that you keep for life ;) however I do liket he quicksilver v4's I have ahd them forever and trouble free and sound and look great.