Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
They are HPD 15s, deigned in SS age for 60 watt ss amps, believe it or not they sound great with a TACT 2150.
The leben is driving the big coincident tyechnology (?total victory?)
Musical Design's t 100 Hybrid Elite amp by John Hillig. I was turned on to JH designs by a dealer on Audiogon from the midwest. I have tried them against some regulars on the forum. I find them to be very satisfying. His components are simply 'real sounding' and Ultimately satisfying. I am of course looking for 'a touch more satisfaction more'. Please understand, I am 53, and I want the possible best from the practical before I am have to stop spending. Thanks.
Earthquake Cinenova Grande. It's a sleeper. I've had many amps driving my VMPS RM 40's and the Cinenova wins.
Good for you Johnnyb53, newer and more expensive isn't necessarily better..:). It's all individual. Heathkit, Dynaco and Hafler all need a comeback.
Esoteric A100. Sounds wonderful. I have been using the A100 to drive from a digital source (SS Mini --> Weiss DAC 202 --> Esoteric A100 ---> Wilson Watt/pups). It is very musical. It has met and exceeded my expectation. For now, I am not looking to change.