Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
An old-fashioned guy like me is VERY partial to Bill Johnson's early designs. If you can get one of his Peploe Industries mono blocks, don't let go of them.

And, I am, and have been since the 70's a great fan of his D-series amps. Yea, I know some of the Levinson's are considered better. But his D-series were very satisfying to listen to.
I have a pair of the original Quad II amps that have on/off switches and RCA inputs. They can be used with amy preamp and will always be in my possession. Had them now for 12 years.
Parasound Halo A51. Great specs, plenty of power, and very well built. Good looking too! And most importantly, WAF. So yeah, it's gonna be a keeper for life.....Cheers....RT
The Lavardin IT, it`s a keeper, unlike you wan`t the hole set with the 2 monoblocks, but if i could affort them, i will still buy Lavardin!!!!