Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Sizemore - The Ampzillas varied a bit. The original was basically an updated Dynaco 400, both having been designed by James Bongiorno. I have the last version, the GAS 500 which was designed by Andrew Hefly. I would put this 30 year old beast up against any modern SS amp with complete confidence. Your Grandson is a keeper... NEVER part with it. And by all means drive it into a 1 Ohm load if possible. It will sing even sweeter. Bongiorno's word for it was "tubistor".
No mention of BAT 75SE/150SE from anyone?

I have owned nearly 20 amps, BAT is the one that stopped me from upgrading even though I still buy interesting gears to try sometimes and always end up selling others.

I did not count, but notice KFL has more tube than SS?
My Odyssey Audio Stratos Extreme+++ amp is the best solid state to ever grace my living room. This is definitely a keeper.

Bob
spectron musician 3 mk2... WOW! to my ears, it just does everything sooooo right.