two dedicated lines into one duplex outlet

i am setting up 4 dedicated lines; two 20 amp and two 15 amp. I'll be using Hubbell 5362 outlets. Can i place individual lines into each of the receptacles? Can the ground be isolated for each line on a particular outlet or the two lines on that outlet would have to share the ground? Does it matter? Should i keep the same amperage lines on the same duplex outlet? I'll be using 10/2 and 12/2 romex for the 20-amp and 15-amp lines respectively. Thanks for your input!
aponter4
Since you only have two components I would use two outlets, two dedicated lines and install a parallel filtration device in the spare receptacle. Could be Quiet Lines, Blue Circle Noise Hound, Enacom, Quantum, etc. Don't forget to send the Krell power cord to Cryogenics International and get a Highwire Wirewrap. Things will work out good...
Glen - Why should it matter (isolation noise) if in the end all the power is still coming from one place. Whether you use one circuit or two, it all goes back to the breaker box where all the power is coming from? Also, if like you say, most owners manuals suggest dedicated circuits for each piece of gear, one would never have the need to use any power or line conditioners as this would be putting all the equipment back on the same circuit. Right?
Psychicanimal

I only have two components now, a cdp and a power amp, but i may add other digital and/or analog gear in the future. I may also in the future change to mono amps from a stereo amp. Now if as zippyy says, " why should it matter if in the end all the power is still coming from one place" then i should indeed only have two or may be three lines at the most since it is then not a matter of noise reduction but of current availability only. The noise reduction would then be better addressed post outlet. Does that may any sense? Thanks.
Aponte: Zippy needs help...

There's actually four steps to this subject:

1) power delivery
2) power filtration
3) preventing cross contamination of filtered power
4) not ruining the music in the process.

Since you are thinking of monoblocks (way to go) I would use two double dedicated lines in two cryo'ed outlets. Deano recommends THHN cable rated for underground burial, since the insulation is tightly bound. Makes sense to me. By keeping dedicated lines for each single component, steps one and three are addressed.

Lak should be getting the DeZorel
filter this coming week. We plan to do a serious shootout of all our equipment and post the results in the ongoing DeZorel thread in Audiocircle.

I am setting up my power delivery/noise filtration as best as I can. Vibration affects electricity and I'm working on dealing with this problem. Performance has improved tremendously!