What brand outlet for dedicated lines?

I am looking to add dedicated lines and am researching the best (within reason) outlet for this application. Many have told me Hubbell HBL8300HI -- any suggestions?
jeffga
Albert, glad to hear from you. The outlets ARE wonderful!

I am just a bit disappointed that so very few of the participants posted their findings about the "Ports" on the "needs 50" thread. Perhaps if you were to ask what peoples findings were they might respond.(Judit, you are one of the guilty parties)

I am not sure why you would want to go to all that work again? You must be, as I mentioned before, a HiFi Saint of some sort.
Hi Albert, count me in for 2 each. I have been looking around for months. So glad I did not miss the train this time!!!
Chi.
I first tried the PS Audio PowerPort - Big mistake! or should I say that it depends if you like a bold, in-your-face sound (from the nickel?). I now have the cryoed Hubbell 5362 from AudioExcellenceAZ. Much better than the PS Audio, but I question how much I would have noticed if I had gone from my conventional wall outlet to the cryo, instead of going from the PS Audio. Jury is out, but I'm not hearing a lot of difference. Could cryo outlets be snake oil?