Phase inverting preamps

Apologies in advance for this newbie question. I was reading some reviews of preamps and a couple said that the preamp "inverts phasing" and that this would have to be accounted for elsewhere in the system. I know what phasing means, but how and where does one allow for it elsewhere in the system?
4yanx
Ok, you guys are right. If major manufacturers like CJ don't use the term correctly, it silly of me to think that I could have any impact. Don Quixote, windmills, that sort of thing.

On second thought, it has always bothered me that the weatherman on TV always says when the sun will rise and set when we all know that it doesn't really rise, it is the rotation of the earth that causes this apparent motion. I better give him a call.
Herman: Rent a copy of the movie "The Green Berets" staring John Wayne. There is this one very nice sunset scene on the beach in Vietnam. It is interesting because the Vietnam coast faces east!! Talk about phase inversion!!
To KP. Thank you. I’ve a integrated amp that inverts signal and know one has been able to explain correctly what to do as a solution. Attaching right speaker cable to left and left cable speaker to right works.  Just as you stated  I now have correct phase and polarity. 
Post removed