receptacles

Hi I'm really confused about which receptacle to use. I want clarity, not thin and not warm. I tried Furutech GTX-D R was not too happy its was burned in for 50 hours. Then i went for wattgate Rhodium did like that too i ran it for 50 hours. then i used PS audio i liked it but I'm still burning it in. I want something that will be really clear and above and beyond. I heard about the R! would that be the solution to my problem. Thanks
deepak007
Post removed 
Deepak007,
Both the Maestro and the Avatar Afterburner 8 utilize un plated metal receptacles. Some feel that as a result they both are more natural sounding than those that employ a layer of plating. I'm certain results vary depending on system/components (as does everything else in audio). It has been reported many times that the Furutech GTX D needs "hundreds" of hours to fully burn in. So your assessment of the GTX is probably premature. I'm intrigued by the Avatar Afterburner 8 and will try one in my system (wall outlet to my BPT3.5 Signature Plus balanced power conditioner).
Good luck in your search.
Charles,
IM THINKING TO GET THE R1 CAUSE THE MATERIAL I HAVE NOT TRIED AND TALKED TO SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME ITS NOT WARM AND VERY CLEAR. ITS IT SOFT LIKE TO KNOW.