Musical or scientific/technical background?

Having been asked (well not me personally, but all of Audiogondom in general) how much I was worth, I think my question is not too bold. How many out there have studied music in some way or another? How many have studied physics, electronics, electrical engineering? No, I am not limmiting it to a degree in any of these fields, self-taught people are included in my query. I am sorry if some existing thread may have covered this, having now discovered that some of the topics I put out were not brand spanking new. Some may think I have an ulterior motive, perhaps. Don't we all some kind of agenda. Please don't feel threathened, step right up, express yourself.
pbb
Absrtact7, that sounds like an interesting career. I myself was fortunate to be able to take 'physics of sound & music', 'songwriting'(very difficult course), and some musical appreciation class at college. The funny thing about physics is that the text had tips for buying a stereo in the last chapter.
I have studied both music (about 2/3 of an undergraduate degree) and physics/math (ph.d). Have also played 3 instruments and taught one.
Strong music backgrounds are very,very common among engineers working in the audio industry. Music is what draws people here in the first place.
As a child I started taking radios apart before I even knew how to read. Music also grabbed my attention very early & around age 10 I was already hooked. As an early teen I took music lessons, joined band, & was also building electronics gear from kits, then from scratch. Went into tech. school after H.S. graduation, worked in a radio station as both DJ & engineer, then on to electical engineering in college where I also joined marching band. Post college I worked in RF electronics & taught myself how to tweak audio gear, both of which I'm still involved in many years later.
I have degrees in biology and marine science. No formal education in music; Love to listen and also must admit to being a bit of a "gear head" as well.
I've been playing Accordeon, flute and a little guitar. I have a batchelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
I am going to the live performances quite often mostly on progressive rock/jazz concerts which tended to happen in a small bars or clubs.
Currently employed as a Business Analyst and never was employed with my primary occupation ever since. I know basics of tube and semi-conductor logic, radio/tuner circuitries. I almost remember nothing from electro-magnetics. I am now trying to dig out my books and start over electronics as a hobby.