Speakers: all-time worst

What is the all-time worst (home audio speaker systems, not the plastic cabinets or ceiling types) loudspeaker system that you have heard, and why? In other words, the all-time worst value.
wenterprisesnw
Notwithstanding all the rubbish out there, I am in complete agreement that Bose deserve this title, regardless of which of their products you select, not only for their products but also for their miseducation of so many music lovers - who now believe they have the best, but find they are losing interest and faith in recorded music. It is one thing to produce a bad product, but to fool so many people into thinking it is not harmful to you means you deserve a fate akin to the tobacco industry.
Ditto on the tobacco industry. Tobacco serves no useful or positive purpose, AND IT SHOULD BE SMITED FROM THE EARTH!!
I have to buy into the bose acoustimass camp. Their five speaker system sounds like a couple of cheap clock radio's wired together. A close runner up is the set of the ultra-moderne products from B(ad) & O(verpriced) back in the early nineties (the last time I went into one of their showrooms). Silent beauties they were.
the heils had a realy rough top that you couildnt sdtay in the room with. then if someone used an at ccartridge with shibata styulus, the two having a similar top, were probably the first commercially available laser. dyanaco a25s slunded better.