Speakers: all-time favorite

What is your all-time favorite loudspeaker system, and why?
wenterprisesnw
Legacy Focus.A bottem end you can you can actually feel and a midrange that I feel has no equal.Wife really enjoys them too(thats a plus).Would love to hear a pair of Whispers.
For me it is only Apogee. For the last 11 years I enjoy my Apogee Centaur Major as a front speakers. They are great for my wide range of music starting from classical piano or violin to Pink Floyd and Steve Ray Voughn. Placido Domingo or Ella Fitzgerald, etc,. For my integrated Home Theater system I use Apogee Minor for full range suround and monitor for center chanel. The sound is excellent. I am familiar with many great speakers, but for modestly price system I think it is the best choice for me.
With a bias towards musicality rather than theatrics: Small room monitor: Sonus Faber Electa Amators. All around best bang for the buck: Magnepan 3.6 Best speaker short of Wisdom Audio Adrenalines: Magnepan MG20R
Apogee, Alon, Dunlavey, Martin Logan and more. Now own the Avalon Arcus. If budget allowed, the Eidolon would be my choice. If you can, check out the Avalons. As my wife continues to say, "These speakers make music!" Every time I sit down for a lengthy listening session, I'm impressed with their balance, imaging, depth, spaciousness, extreme musicality and faithfulness to the instruments heard through them, and they're easy to drive. They do it all and more. Do yourself a favor, check out the Avalons.
Martin Logan ReQuest, very musical, crystal clear vocals and more than enough punch to serve for a 5.1 system