Speakers: all-time favorite

What is your all-time favorite loudspeaker system, and why?
wenterprisesnw
Vandersteen 3A Signature-- "Sounds teriffic with a wide range of music". This is paraphrasing TJNs review in Stereophile of the standard 3A, but the statement is hard to improve upon and I agree with it totally. The signature version adds some detail.
purely THE best speaker under $10,000 is the biro L/1. hans down beats EVERYTHING!!!!! don't take my word for it, try it!! at about $1500/pair it eats everything alive for openenss and clarity up and down the spectrum. i currently do not have a pair. i have had two pair in the past. i challange any and all dealers to try a pair. if you don't agree, i WILL buy the pair from you!! and i have no relation to the manufacturer! just an avid believer! feel free to email me. i will put my money where my mouth is, get ready to be amazed.
The Legacy Whispers blow them all away-WIlson-ML - Apogee- Eggleston - Dunlavy - I know I have owned them all. Matin Logan Quests series is also great for the money.
My favorite speaker is the Dunlavy SC-5. After listening to hundreds of speakers and losing hundreds of dollars I think this is the best money can buy.