Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
big joe....you owe it to yourself to find a c22 II in mint condition....i found it to be the sweetest and quietest tube pre of all(even besting the c2200). great phono section, and still the sharpest full feature pre ever made. even better than the original c22.....it would be the icing on the cake for your system. i will also take some greif for this next comment, but there isn't a tremendous amount of difference in digital front ends. having worked in the music and dvd business for the last 20 years, the biggest improvements have been in the software. my advise is just get one that you like that has the 'cool factor. your system has got that already in spades.
Klipschorn Speakers, Mark Levinson Amps, Placette Linestage Preamps are the end of the rainbow for me. Source players will plague me for the rest of my life
Well, I was wrong about the Audion PX-25 above. Maybe the Tom Evans Linear A that replaced it will be the magic charm...
Audio Horizons 2.0 preamp, Transparency power cords and interconnect cables.
Superb products from Joseph Chow at very reasonable prices.
Densen B100. I'll use this amp until either it or I expire. Whichever comes first (hopefully the amp !)