best threads out there?

Hey I just thought that it would be great to have a thread that mentions all good threads out there regardless of the topic. This is for educational purposes. thanks
pedrillo
First and foremost, IMHO, "Building high-end 'tables cheap at Home Despot (sic)". Over 1300 posts and still going strong, because it has an incredible wealth of good info. Check it out in "Analog." Dave
All the best threads get deleted.

Home Despot, LOL! I gotta have a look at that one.
"Best threads out there:?" Armani, for the suite, Ferragamo or Bruno Magli for the shoes, Canali for the shirts and ties and Joseph Abboud (spelling?) for the socks. Italian "threads" are the best. peace, warren
I prefer items from hardware stores myself, as Armani won't do very well at all in the Himalayas or on a pitching ship on the ocean. So I do my clothes shopping at Canadian Tire, next to the auto parts section. Like the Lenco which is the subject of "Building high-end 'tables cheap at Home Despot", these threads go for years and years without need for a tailor, do the job well and can be depended on ;-) Thanks for the vote, Dave.
Warrenh, you need to check out Missoni socks, and maybe Marzotto suits/sportcoats. Zanella makes great trousers as do Hickey Freeman!

Now those are great threads.

One of the most amusing threads I have read was: How did you get started in this hobby?