Best Tweak???

What Tweak have you tried that got you the biggest improvement in your stereo system?.......Need your feedback Please........Richard
rpatrick
Hi all, I tried something that is one of the best tweaks I have tried, its called The Freezer Tweak. Here's how you do it, take two trash bags and put your cables or components in them and put it in the Freezer for 24 or 48 hours and then put them in the Refrigerator for a day or so and then put them back in your system and see if you hear a big improvement. On the Cable forum here, someone has already tried it and said he got a big improvement!......Give it a try and see what you think........Richard
On the power lines adding more dedicated outlets so you do not have all you digital bunched up on one line. Digital can send noise backwards through the power cord to the dedicated digital outlet ie if you have multiple CD sources {CD recorders , DVD players , Dedicated redbook, throw in an AV pre amp , how about your HDTV, your digital cable tv box ,they are all on the same line and its a noise party.I dont care what PLC or PC you have , get multiple dedicated digital electrical lines , the difference can be amazing.
i dont smoke often,but when i do,everything sounds so good!home made room treatments have worked very well too!
You can improve the sound of CDs you buy by turning them into a CDR - on a computer. The commercial CDs are pressed, and by burning a CDR, you improve the quality.

The link below shows you how.

Some also use the computer as the source - with a good soundcard - you can add a DAC to improve still at 24/96.
The jitter is lower than many CD players, and it's convenient to have hundreds of CDs right at your finger tips.
http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/whitepaper/Black_CDsII.pdf