Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
a question for all you bike owners,where is your favorite place or state to ride.

i dont really care for daytona or sturgis , too many people.

upstate new york was my all time favorite .

just kinda curious as to weather everybody stays close to home or hits the highway.
closest...Blue Ridge Mountains... north Georgia, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherohala Skyway, etc. I can leave my home at 6am and hammer up HWY 441 out of Fla and be camped out sipping a cold one at 3pm in the N. GA mtns.
Northern CA without a doubt. NOWHERE on the east coast can hold a candle to these roads. And don't no one give me The Dragon. Yeah, go on and do The Dragon and make sure to by a nice gold frame for the ticket you get from the cops patrolling that legendary and relatively short stretch of road. Seriously, Northern CA's got it all. If you are sticking to the pavement, the closest thing to a public racetrack I've ever ridden is The Klammath River Higway - Rt. 99 from just north of Yreaka twisting 166 miles through a river canyon down to Willow Creek through Bigfoot country. Not very populated, not much traffic. Slow down through the tiny towns and take care on the Indian Rez as the curves, ov which there are oh so many, are no longer marked, and you will also be in open range country. Plenty of offroad excursions in that area, and plenty more great roads where that came from. I'm pretty sure God has made an appearence here on earth briefly as a civil engineer and designed many of the roads in that area. Just gorgeous!!!!

Marco
Northeast Wisconsin is famous for farming and agriculture, along with that one finds lots of two lane, unpopulated highways. There is lots of beautiful country around here to explore. There sure isn't much in the way of mountains, but that's why God made Germany and Austria.

Everywhere is a great ride, when you're on a bike.