What is your most beautiful component?

Sound qualities set aside... What is the most beautiful component in your system. If you can please provide links to a picture of it. For me it is my Basis 1400 turntable. This turntable is a piece of art. Unfortunately, I cannot find Basis' home page.
128x128tok20000
Now that I have changed out the Basis 1400 turntable for a Rega P9 turntable and the Cary 306/200 CDP for the Ayre CDX-7 CDP, my most beautiful component is probably my Vienna Acoustic Mahler speakers.

KF
mine would have to be my Clarity Labs foxfire interconnects theyre light green kina, silver and Ohh.. i could hang them on my wall as art, or wear them as necklace!...lol really tho they are nice,and sound great but for componets i like my NAD C-370
Harmonic Precision Mono Bloc Amps.. each setting atop their own individual Sistrum platforms. What cool shapes that really do improve the sound..
twl has teres tt that i love that killer may be better with leed fil platter what you think and also sound wise? your feedback please!
Betcha, yes the Teres TT is better with the lead shot-filled platter. It looks better and it sounds better, than the one that I have. I will eventually get that platter upgrade for my Teres. However, I did talk for a long time with Chris Brady of Teres about this, and we both concluded that the lead shot-filled cocobolo wood base is a more significant sound upgrade than the lead shot-filled platter. So if you start out with the all-acrylic model 135, you get a better sonic upgrade with the cocobolo wood base, than the lead/acrylic platter.I did this when I got that base, and uprgraded my 135 to a 245, and got a shocking improvement. When you have both of them together, as in the Model 255, you have an incredible sounding, and looking, TT. And no matter how good it looks, it sounds much better. It is truly a wonderful high end rig.