Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
Though no my cup of tea, I think Killerpiglet is onto something, "gold panama red mkII, is far smoother sounding in the upper midrange then the silver panama red mkII, well worth the upgrade IMO". I can only imagine how out of hand it would get, there would need to be another catagory here Amps/preamps, digital, Speakers, Pot, Analog, cabels, etc...I can see it now! Though it may attract the wrong crowd.

I'll stick to my bourbon, never could smoke anything any ways, just didn't work, dunno why?
All of this information has been duly noted and recorded. The appropriate officials have been notified : )

I don't "highten my senses" with anything during normal listening sessions at home. That is, unless Pepsi or 7UP count. My problem is that I probably had 10X too much "fun" back in my youth and it is no longer "exciting". Either i'm getting old and boring or i'm already "brain-dead" and there's nothing left to stimulate. Some of my friends might tell you that Jim Morrison had nothin' on me "back in the day".

Live events still bring out the "party animal" in me though. I'll "join in the fun", one way or the other. If drinking beer, i typically enjoy European brews. Most American beer tastes like swill to me. There are exceptions though. Gin & tonics, Screwdrivers, etc... have all found a way into my belly before. Typically in mass quantity and i do mean MASS.

As to drinking tea, i make my own from natural herbs. There is nothing like some Lobelia tea flavored with cinnamon and a dab of honey to mellow you out. You have to be careful though, as Lobelia is toxic when ingested in quantity or on a regular basis. For the record, this stuff IS legal and can be found at any health food / herbal supply house. Sean
>
Hi Sean, "back in the day" I bet you coludn't have kept up with me, let alone Morrison. Just having some fun.
Peace bro V.
From someone who has been"experienced",Pot will be legal someday. Look at all the crime( if you can call selling pot a crime)that will be elimnated. Think of all those hoodlums that will have to go to work.Our prison population would drop in half. I personally believe there are much higher priorities than putting some guy in jail for 6 months for selling an once of weed.Look at the taxes the state and feds. could levy on it. Kids could maybe learn something in school other how to fund raise! From the late 70's, from when I tried my first hit of pot, I've constantly wandered why liquor is legal and pot is not. I've gotten myself in much more trouble drunk, than I've ever gotten into high. I can operate a car or heavey machinery when high,try doing either of those while drunk.Tobacco Co's. have been getting away with drug sells for yrs.I understand that people would misuse this freedom, but they're going to do it anyway, so why not legalize and make the States and Government money with it, not to mention make the pot dealer have to find a new job.People would learn how to, and when to smoke there pot. Just like some people eventually grow up and get responsible on there drinking ( knowing when and how much).And the people who don't get responsible,are the same people who would not anyway. And one more thought, this country has for the last 20 yrs. been so concerned with the war on drugs, being politically correct, and not addressing real issues, that terrorism(a real problem by the way)has crept in while our goverment has been chasing some guy selling an once or two of pot. That people are going to find a way to get any how.We live in a country where you will get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt, but yet can talked on a cell phone while driving.Hmm, just my 2 cents!By the way if my spelling and grammer is incorrect we can just blame it on the pot!