Best city between these two?

Which is the best city between these two....Miami,Fl. or Atlanta, Ga. ? Important considerations are :jobs, weather, audio shopping :), good shopping for the lady, and the arts and alot to do. My fiance has lived in some big cities(London,U.K.,Paris, France) and wants to live in a similar type of city. Anyone who lives in either of these cities now or ever, could you recommend nice areas and opinions? Thanks in advance.
128x128bradz
if you like to sit in traffic move to atlanta. i live 60 miles from atlanta. it does have some good things about it. miami has nice things and is on the beach , big plus. i think miami is a little rough though. i would rather live in orlando, clearwater ,,tampa, hollywood, ft lauderdale, and my little town athens ga. than either city.
I live in Atlanta and I love it. What peolpe say about the traffic is mostly true, though. But, if you don't want to deal with the traffic, live and work in the city. The suburbs are where the traffic is hell.

Brad
Have lived in London and (originally from) Paris. My US experience is limited to a few cities, so I can speak about characteristics that yr fiancee (I assume it's "she") may enjoy:
small cafes, restaurants or brasseries, creative shops (any thing from cheese to Xmas ornaments), many venues (small & large) for art exhibs and music, geographical & architectural beauty for nice walks... Standard shopping is so easy in the US I don't think you should relocate for it.

If she's European, however, a nice house and peace & quiet will do! There's also lots of beautiful landscape readily available in the US -- no worry there. Proximity to the sea is also a very strong argument!

NY and Boston are large cities most Europeans feel at home at, particularly NY: in some respects it looks like '30's Europe (rather, what '30's europe would have liked to look like had we had the will & the means!)

Cheers
Between the two cities, Atlanta sounds better to me . My fiance(from Spain) thinks the ideal city would be like NYC or Chicago. We were in Chicago about 3 months ago and stayed one night in downtown. I've been to Chicago and love the town but think its too cold in the winter. I moved from Indianapolis to get away from the cold years ago! We now live in Wilmington, N.C. Wilmington is a college beach town about a hour and a half north of Myrtle Beach, S.C. . The weather here is ideal so, I think Atlanta would be our better choice. We are taking a road trip within the next couple of weeks to check out Atlanta. Thanks for all the responses!