Speaker punishing bass

I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for quality recordings with frightening bass. I use several discs for auditioning speakers to see if they can stand up without distorting. My favorites are: Vic Wooten with the Flecktones, Marcus Miller, Copland's "Fanfare for a Common Man", Edgar Meyer's "Uncommon Ritual" and "Passage" by the Empire Brass Quintet. While bass isn't the last word it has made short work of some speaker choices. As always I look forward to any suggestions.
wirehead
nusrat fateh ali khan & michael brook's "night song" - amazing low-frequency information on that cd... there's also amazing bass-response on kraftwerks' "electric cafe" as a matter of fact, i had this album several years & dint realize yust how much bass there *was* on that album until i took it to audition a pair of vmps tower III's a few years back. that experience is what made me buy a pair of their larger subwoofers, which is basically the bottom end of the tower III's ...

doug s.

Eurobass's Hypnotic bass CD, 6 th track has frequencies going to 5hz that you can feel like chills. All the tracks have low frequency enough for you to watch out your volume setting. Yes the Elecric cafe has great bass too, like Sedond pointed out. Other Cd I just got two days ago is ASANTE from Mapleshade.This guys plays african drums that goes really deep from track 2 and on.I have not listened in my car yet but I think it should be as low as 15 hz.
More to discover