Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Welcome back, Buxter! How is the sound quality of this Kempff DG set? I've not always been happy with DG engineers, nor their transfers from vinyl masters to CD.
I have the Beethoven & Schuberet sonatas by Kempff on DG and I am happy with both. (the Beethoven is the stereo version)
I'd like to second (or third) the recommendations of Nojima Plays Liszt and Nojima Plays Ravel on Reference Recordings, and add one more: Claudio Arrau playing the Liszt Transcendental Etudes on Philips. These are analog recordings (made 1974-76), very close up, exceptionally vivid and immediate. You feel like your head is about three feet away from the piano's sounding board. The first item, Prelude, only 1:05 long, is quite spectacular and wide-ranging and will tell you right away whether or not you like this kind of very close up piano sound. I do.