Who is Most Beautiful female singer ever

I say Jewel and Debbie Harry.
saturn99
Belinda Carlisle (Oh Baby!), Pat Benatar (Yum Yum), and, somebody stop me, Doris Day!
All of the responses so far have been female pop singers. I'd add the following jazz and classical singers as well: Jazz: Bessie Smith; Ma Rainey; Billie Holiday; Ella Fitzgerald; Carmen McRae; Sarah Vaughn; Ernestine Anderson; and Betty Carter. Classical/opera: Eleanor Schumann-Heinck; Kirstin Flagstad; Maria Callas; Hildegard Behrens; Grace Bumbry; Montserrat Caballe; Leontyne Price; Renata Scotto; Joan Sutherland; and Kiri Te Kanawa.
I think some people are being mislead with the title of the post....please gentlemen, let us keep focused on the premise of the post, BEAUTIFUL SINGERS....that can be used to focus on physical appearance and also on singing. DIANA KRALL, from all those who are alive. BILLIE HOLIDAY from the times past and also, Stacey Kent, especially the way she is presented in her last album. TORI AMOS, I have seen her, not beautiful but most definetly erotic in gesturing and tantalizing in vocal performance.
......I fell in love with Cowboy Junkies Margo Timmins long before I saw a good picture of her. Cheers. Craig.