Best female vocals on CD

Want recommendations for Female recordings on CD. Thanks Joe
jwstannese647
I agree with Rayhall's comment on Dee Dee Bridgewate's Live at Joshi's. Fantastic vocals, listen to the track were she is trying to imitate a trumpet!

Mina Agossi remains still one of my favorites
I have to join in. I have several. but, Roberta Flack older stuff is simple wonderful. Her voice live made people in the audience gasp. Her newer recordings are more pop than jazz vocals. But, here earlier music is great. Try Eva Cassidy (check out her version of autumn leaves. Absolutely the most wonderful sound. Marilyn Scott's version of Here's to Life is the best that I have ever heard and is simply marvelous. Some artist are great some times, good others, depending on the songs, recording style, music, etc. But every now and then you find one song, such as the two listed above that are simply incredible. Also, Ofra Housa (wonderful).
If you haven't heard Haley Westenra from New Zeland you are in for a really treat. At 23 years old she is mature beyond belief. If you saw Bocelli's Tuscany concert--she was there singing. She has sung before the Queen Elizabeth and the Dali Lama. Russell Watson call her voice one an angel. Her "Pure" cd is a good place to start.
If you love Female Jazz Vocals check out Lorraine Feather. www.lorrainefeather.com She has a new album out called Ages, with great reviews, which I haven't heard yet. My favorite so far is her album called Dooji Wooji. Lorraine has an amazing way with lyrics and knows how to turn a phrase. Her voice is powerful and extremely beautiful voice. Just an amazing talent. I highly recommend her to anyone who really loves female jazz vocals.