Best female vocals on CD

Want recommendations for Female recordings on CD. Thanks Joe
jwstannese647
Cassandre McKinley - "Til Tomorrow Remembering Marvin Gaye" on MaxJazz label. Wonderfully recorded and just a pure voice true to the Jazz genre. Highly recommended.
Artist: TRIJNTJE OOSTERHUI
Album: The look of love

Metropole Orchestra
Burt Bacharach Songbook

Engineer: Al Schmitt & James Lee
Studio: MCO Studio, Hilversum, Nederland
Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA

Blue Note Records - 2007 Holland

This is a stunning vocalist! Wow. I was blown away. Okay, it is old favorites that she sings but she does it with such passion and vivre that it is captivating. The sonics of the album is also breathtaking and a must for any 'high-end' user...

Dewald Visser - The Weekly Groove
Keri Noble is great singer/songwriter. Have now tracked down all her CD's. Not an especially good voice, but unique. And the songs are hook-y somehow. Oh, and most of the recordings are pretty good quality. Great find!

Looking through this thread for the first time in about 6 months. I still can't believe no one has mentioned another Spectacular singer -- I guess she's still getting no respect -- that would be Doris Day! Check out early recordings. Great pipes!

My fave for the year is still Vienna Teng (often mentioned in the thread). Just saw her in concert a couple of months ago. Fantastic!

Just heard that the Cowboy Junkies will be in town next month. Can't wait! 20 years and still going strong!
Annie Haslam is still my favorite... There was also a chick singer in a rock band back in the 70's called Babe Ruth...I don't feel like looking her name up but she was great.

I also agree with Dfhaleycko on Doris Day.