Guilty pleasure music?

How about this for a thread -- name some of your guilty pleasures musically. What albums/CDs/tapes do you dig out of their hiding places and put on when nobody's looking? What do you like that you'd hate to admit to the Keepers of the Cool? I'll start with ... Stand Up by David Lee Roth. Okay, the guy's a jerk and has about a 4-note range. But this song, along with "Just Like Living in Paradise," really kicks. Steve Vai casually tosses off guitar leads that smoke, the drumming is punchy and the bass packs a nice whomp. Just the thing to blare through a pair of headphones as you get your workout in high gear. So, who's next? Anybody wanna fess up to liking Alice Cooper? Bad Company? Early Chicago?
michaelb
Neither Hendrix nor Miles Davis are even near the universe of "guilty pleasure" music, and if you're ashamed of them, you need to find another hobby. I suggest gardening, or china doll collecting.
I am really into Amy Grant and alot of my friends give me a hard time about that!! There are some weird postings in this thread though, who the heck would be ashamed of listening to Led Zeppelin, Miles Davis or even Def Leppard for that matter??? These are all very popular groups.
I've got one for you guys. My wife and I enjoy Buster Poindexter. When we try and introduce it to our friends... we get some weird looks. Oh well, we enjoy it. WE'll crack open a couple of frosty beverages and crank er up. Like it when the wife starts dancing to hot! hot! hot! Who threw the whiskey in the well is good too! Hey, come to think of it, think I'll have a frosty one!!!
Carl, Hendrix and Miles are what I listen to in the open! Jackson Browne is the "sensitive" stuff I hide from my friends. Did I read that you listen to Def Leppard? That's not guilty pleasure. That's guilty torture.