Best Audiophile recordings

This is for everyone whom is a fan of hi end audio. Without the right reference recordings we would all have to pack it in! Please list below your favourite audiophile labels, artists, .... So that others may share and expand on their musical horizons. Please post if your referring to analague or digital formats.
hoffa
Even though, i detest "Rock" music, i did enjoy Robert Lucas, on "Audioquest" label. Well, it is not exacly "Rock" it is more blues/rock, but there is something..."unique" about Lucas. Also "Audioquest" is, in my opinion "as good as it get's". And it is CD.
For great alternative/rock recordings here are some suggestions (This is the real challenge as there are many jazz and classical excellent recordings, very few excellent alt/rock recordings) 1)Dead Can Dance - Passage In Time (greatest hits) 2)Cranberries - 1st two albums 3)Cocteau Twins - Victoria land 4)Enya - Paint the Sky With Stars (greatest hits) 5)Loreena McKinnet - Book of Secrets, Mask and Mirrors etc 6)Clan of Xymox - Medusa 7)Sade - Best of Sade These all sound heavenly on good system.
The 45's from Classic will turn out to be "classics". Have had the Harry Belantfonte "Live from the Carnegie Hall", "Sings the Blues", they gave me "goosebumps". Not to miss Miles Davis "Kind of Blues" and also Dave Brubeck "Time out". If you could, buy all the 45s set or cry latter!! KW
Getting back to the intent of this board, here are a few of my suggestions for Audiophile recordings (and I'll also include a few labels and a website that only caters to audiophile recordings):

David Manley Recordings (put out by fone´ records) http://www.fone.it/believe_en.php

Patricia Barber "Cafe Blue"

Jen Chapin "Songs of Stevie Wonder" on Chesky

Ludus Daniels "Daniel and The Lions" on fone´

The Neville Brothers "Yellow Moon"

Captain Luke and Cool John "Outsiders Lounge Music"

I Musici (on fone´ or XRCD you can't go wrong)

Jackson Brown "Solo Acoustic" (I have volume 2 which is amazing to listen to)

And of course Pink Floyd's "The Wall" (not the Mobile Fidelity's gold label recording of this.. it's complete garbage of a recording.. and I spent $30.00 to find that out )

There are a number of excellent labels that only produce audiophile recordings.
One of the best known, but now consistently the most unreliable (in terms of receiving your order) is Chesky.
Elusive Disc
the home of XRCD carries only audiophile grade cd's and LP's in every genre from many labels: FIM, RR, Chesky, Audioquest, fone´, etc..
https://www.elusivedisc.com/default.asp
fone´ is just amazing.. The man that owns it and produces the recordings.. what can I say? Just like Italian clothes and cars, fone´ recordings are Italian made and worth every penny