Best Audiophile recordings

This is for everyone whom is a fan of hi end audio. Without the right reference recordings we would all have to pack it in! Please list below your favourite audiophile labels, artists, .... So that others may share and expand on their musical horizons. Please post if your referring to analague or digital formats.
hoffa
i tend to agree with you. my favourite cd's are not rated "audiophile", but check out these mixture: -the very best of Jacques Loussier "Air on a "G" string" Music Club MCCD 399, a UK label. -Paquito d'Rivera "Carribbean Jazz Project" hucd 3039 Heads Up label,USA. -Dave Samuels presents Tjaderized, tribute to Cal Tjader,Verve 70862. -Stan Getz "The Bossanova Years", Verve 823611-2, a 4-cd collection of classic archive material of surprising quality ,fantastic value.
iceraven.....i have heard of j.loussier from a friend and record store owner (gideon, roundhouse records in granada hills,ca) who is from israel and has lived in the uk. he played me some of the bach, we had been talking about wendy carlos. it was verrrrry nice. i plan on getting some of this. oyeah! the standard issue form bmg of harry belafonte ant carnegie is first rate. the squeaking kick drum beater annoys a little once you identify it. my kinds have to participate with this music every time i put it on; theyre teenagers! where do you live? hifitommy@aol.
Mark Hollis: Mark Hollis Blue Nile: A Walk Across The Rooftops Lyle Lovett: (anything by him) Alphaville: Salvation
Mark Hollis: Mark Hollis; Blue Nile: A Walk Across The Rooftops; Lyle Lovett: (anything by him); Alphaville: Salvation.
Even though, i detest "Rock" music, i did enjoy Robert Lucas, on "Audioquest" label. Well, it is not exacly "Rock" it is more blues/rock, but there is something..."unique" about Lucas. Also "Audioquest" is, in my opinion "as good as it get's". And it is CD.