What Guitarists Remind You Of SRV Or Hendrix?

I never had the chance to see either live but I own many studio and bootleg recordings by both. I have had the pleasure of seeing a handful of players that reminded me of them, these include Chris Duarte, Mato Nanji of Indigenous, Bill Perry, and Kenny Wayne Sheperd. If you get a chance to see any of these guys you will not be disappointed.
blblues68
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...I SAW HENDRIX OVER 10 TIMES FROM 1966 TO1969 AND THERE IS "NO-ONE " WHO COULD REMIND YOU OF HIM IF YOU SAW THE MAN "LIVE!"
AS FOR STEVIE...SAW HIM NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL...A HEAVENLY GIFTED STYLIST BUT DEEPLY INFLUENCED BY JIMMY WHO.IRONICALLY, WAS PUSHING PAST ROCK INTO "FUSION" JAZZ AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH!
AZ.JAKE
Live in The Air Age and Axe Victim, are both excellent... had a ticket to see Be Bop Deluxe right after Air Age came out (wasn't as lucky as Fatparrot)... they cancelled.
Hendrix was like some kind of super nova and lots of great guitar players have ridden that energy to some intersting areas. SRV did some beautiful stuff, but IMO he didn't expand the vocabulary like alot of other guys did. If you want to experience that check out:

John McLaughlin- Devotion, some of the heaviest plodding narcotic slabs of fuzzed out guitar around, may seem a little crude on the surface but this one is packed w/ skill and imagination, (a #%**&!!! warehouse and ridiculously underrated).

Praxis Metatron, (Buckethead)- Track 8 for a few arpeggiated seconds punches through to some nerve endings Jimi hadn't hit yet.

Richie Kotzen, Electric Joy- Has alot of slinky, clean, insanely dexterous playing on it at the outer edge of the Hendrix blues spectrum. "Acid Lips" is a high point.

David Fiuczynski- He's really a vessel for the exploration and development of Sonny Sharrock and Hendrix warpage. When he's at his best, neither one of those guys are dead.

Ax Generich (Guru Guru)- On Kanguru and Der Electrolurch he's refined and refocused the use of attack and reverb in ways that should give any Hendrix fan a whole new buzz.

Bambi Fossati (Garybaldi) On the Astolabio record he builds up some gorgeous floating euphoric italian rock guitar passages,(New Trolls- Concerto Grosso + UT are also up there).

Jean Paul Bourelly- He put out a "Tribute to Jimi" disc that's really good, (not just a rehash), but his "Rock the Cathartic Spirits" disc really gets that clear deep translucent tone and moves it around like very few other recordings.

Akin Eldes, (KAFI) This one totally kills me, big pulsing arcs of guitar and bass, wobble the head, (too bad Jimi didn't have this guy). The playing throughout is relaxed, convoluted and lysergic as hell, and the recording quality is AMAZING!