Another sign SACD is dying

I went to Best Buy to purchase some SACDs and after searching for the special section containing sacds and xrcds without success, I asked the salesman where they were. He informed me that they were all removed since dual disc is now the rage. WOW!
jmslaw
Mike,
I am forced to agree with you. My SACD list is mostly comprised of the genre that includes Pink Floyd, Elton John, Sheryl Crow, Allman Brothers, The Who, etc. I am eargerly awaiting to hear RUSH on SACD and - hopefully - the long rumored Moody Blues "classic 7" releases!! For every one SACD released in the genre I listed above, there are 50 (it seems) SACD releases of Classical and Jazz - Not that I have a problem with that but it's not the type music I listen to regularly.
I too wish that more Rock/Pop music would be released in a high-rez format and in that respect both SACD and DVDA has done a lousy job!
In the greater context of this thread however, I place my chips on SACD. I view the coming high-def video format war between DVD-HD and Blu-Ray as a repeat of the DVDA vs. SACD format war. From what I have read, Blu-Ray has the edge coming out of the chute. I can't believe that Sony won't try and incoporate SACD and/or DSD in this next generation of High-def DVD players. If that happens I expect to see SACD around for many more years than DVD-A.
Ironically, it will be some sort of ultra-high capacity storage device (think a high-rez iPod) that will kill off both formats in the end. Just think the computer companies wii come up with a better audio record/playback system than the audio companies!!! - Tony
Post removed 
Post removed 
geez guys, remember, sony music is not owned by sony anymore(the blue ray guys)......look at the release schedule for sacd. duran duran and yo yo ma