Any good Contemporary Christian recordings

I really enjoy contemporary christian music on the radio but have found the few cd's I purchased were lacking in fidelity. Any good recordings to recommend?

Jack
gooddomino
thanks for posting. It is encouraging to see this post revived!
Phil Driscoll should be added to the list. I listened to a little bit of 16 horsepower on line. Pretty interesting.
I listened to a little bit of 16 horsepower on line. Pretty interesting.

Here are a couple of good 16HP videos. The first by the Brothers Quay, is a favorite.

Black Soul Choir

Haw

And a couple of Woven Hand to give you a sense of Edwards other (current) project:

Blush (with the dance company, Ultima Vez)

Ain't No Sunshine You will not hear a darker version of this tune.

Marco,

You made for a very funny "YouTube" moment.

I inexplicably (maybe compulsively) switched from the Woven Hand link you provided for "Ain't No Sunshine" to the Michael Jackson link that sits in the border next to the video. While I kinda like Michael Jackson, there's a lesson there: If you ever want proof of the old adage "It's the singer, not the song", I advise you to try that comparison.

Marty

PS - A thought for you and Mr. Stacy. Have you ever heard any of Alejandro Escovedo's early solo material. (Particularly "Gravity" and/or the live CD "More Miles Than Money". While my taste includes a fair bit of more mainstream "pop driven" material than does Richard's, I think that both of you guys may dig that stuff.
Hey Marty - Alejandro Escovedo made up for having to listen to a few verses of Michael Jackson before I had to stop him. Indeed, quite a contrast. They are from different planets. I was intrigued about Escovedo; when I did a search on YouTube I saw he did a duet with Chuck Prophet who I do like very much. Anyway, yeah, definitely more pop driven. Nothing wrong with that...hey, it's short for "popular". But none of this is very, well, Christian. Christian pop music - Anyone mentioned the band, Live. Always liked this video from them. Can't get much more mainstream pop MTV than that - I used to like that band...whatever happened to them? By the by, Stacy is Richard's beautiful wife, so you don't want to be calling her Mister.
Thanx for the heads up on "Stacy". Noted.

Sorry 'bout going a little OT on Escovedo, I'd still suggest that you check out his older material if you can. Much rawer than the Chuck P. collaboration you found