what's your latest music "score"

today I really scored while combing thru the local used CD shop in my hometown, being a college town the used selection is massive & constantly growing with lots of new interesting material everyday. tony rice & john carlini, "river suite for two guitars" & john prine, "the missing years" both $5.99/ea mint condition & resonating throughout the house as I type.

what have you folks scored lately that really made you & your rig happy??? (music or ???)
128x128pehare
Albert,

Nice call on the eels album! I dig it as well. Two of my latest scores are Grandpaboy aka Paul Westerberg Dead Man Shake and the self titled release from Pitty Sing! I just cannot stop listening to it.

Actually getting to see Paul Westerberg at the 930 Club here in DC Friday. Should be awesome!

Cheers,

Chris
The_kid, do you have it as LP or CD? I am trying to find a copy of "Beautiful Freak" on LP. Appears to be more difficult than "Daises."
Oh great! Albertporter is recommending another group I'm probably going to like and will have to spend the next few months searching and shelling out for their music! I almost complete my collection of Dead Can Dance and now I'm going to have to go in search of Eels!

Just kidding, Albertporter. Keep'em coming!
Just purchased on Vinyl this evening:

The Shins, "Chutes Too Narrow" and The Eels, "SoulJacker."

Last week I found LP copy of Fleetwood Mac-Otis Spann's, "The Biggest Thing Since Colossus" in Berlin, Germany !

Life is good!!