Favorite Lesser Known Sax Players

Trane, Rollins, Bird, Desmond, Getz, Hawkins and Lester Young are names that are oftened invoked when the subject of great jazz sax players is brought up. Who are some of your favorite, albeit lesser known, sax players and your favorite recording of theirs? As a sax hack, I'll offer the following suggestions to chew on:

Willis 'Gator' Jackson - Call of the Gators
Red Holloway - In the Red
James Moody - Don't Look Back Now
Tina Brooks - True Blue
King Curtis - Night Train
Serge Chaloff - Blue Serge
islandear
Byfo, was that Bob Mintzer playing on the Yellowjackets album Four Corners? Whoever that was, I liked their sax work A LOT.

I liked Paul Carman's work on Sandy Owen's Themes in Search of a Movie.

Although he's well known, I liked Branford Marsalis' work on the soundtrack for the movie The Russia House.

And, Coltrane is one of my all time faves.
Of the current players, Richard Elliot is pretty good. Some of the harder to find that are excellent are Bobby Militello and Bruce Johnston. And I think that any list should include Grover Washington, Jr. and Kirk Whalum.
SDcampbell that's a pretty good list. David Liebman is a giant. Benny Carter should be considered a giant. Ernie Watts is the most underrated player on my list. Joshua Redman is a great player but he's already highly rated. Vincent Herring and Antonio Hart sounds like Cannonball but they're great players. Lenny Pickett plays up high better than anyone I've heard. Greg Osby I appreciate for his unique play. There are many players that are enjoyable to listen to.