Favorite Lesser Known Sax Players

Trane, Rollins, Bird, Desmond, Getz, Hawkins and Lester Young are names that are oftened invoked when the subject of great jazz sax players is brought up. Who are some of your favorite, albeit lesser known, sax players and your favorite recording of theirs? As a sax hack, I'll offer the following suggestions to chew on:

Willis 'Gator' Jackson - Call of the Gators
Red Holloway - In the Red
James Moody - Don't Look Back Now
Tina Brooks - True Blue
King Curtis - Night Train
Serge Chaloff - Blue Serge
islandear
Here are a few of my favorites, all of which are/were great players that have been overlooked to varying degrees by today's listeners. I have not included some players on the list below -- for example, Ben Webster, Art Pepper, Phil Woods, Dexter Gordon, Gerry Mulligan, Cannonball Adderley, Joe Lovano, Branford Marsalis, etc. -- since I think their names are reasonably well known.

Here's a partial list of lesser known "giants of sax", with names are listed randomly as I think of them:
Sonny Stitt; Wayne Shorter; Don Byas; Don Lanphere; Johnny Hodges; Paul Gonsalves; Zoot Sims; Al Cohn; Warne Marsh; Lee Konitz; David Murray; Frank Morgan; Lucky Thompson; Bud Shank; Chu Berry; Paul Quinichette; Ricky Ford; Paquito D'Rivera; Ike Quebec; Steve Lacy; Jane Ira Bloom; Chico Freeman; Von Freeman (Chico's father); Kenny Garrett; Johnny Griffin; Jackie McLean; Richie Cole; Stanley Turrentine; Gene Quill; Hank Mobley; Jan Garbarek; Oliver Lake; Hamiett Bluiett; Frank Wess; Pharaoh Sanders; Charles Lloyd; Rahsaan Roland Kirk; and probably another 30-40 that I can't think of right now.