sexiest sounding female vocalists?

ok what's your thoughts regarding the sexiest sounding female vocalist out there? Just discovered Diana Krall guess the picture on the cover of the look of love may have contributed to my feelings somewhat also.
mejames
My vote today would go to Margo Timmons -- I fell asleep on the couch last night listening to The Trinity Sessions
Katie Melua ,she sounds completing different.
Just fall in love with her voice.
And she doesn`t look bad either...
Mt10425, yeah, you probably saw her in the late 1970's. Absolutely adorable and young (born summer of 1962)! But WHAT A VOICE! One of the best finds of the Stiff Records lineup during the late '70's & early '80's! Stiff specialized in signing unknown artists of the "New Wave & 2nd British invasion". Rachel could belt out a tune, whether punk or C&W. ["Cuckoo Clock" and "Wildwood Saloon" are great example of each]. Rachel was unlike today's female teen mega-stars.Now, we have hot nubile bodies that might have great anatomy, except for their "tubes". They're only a hot piece of eye-candy, singing insipid drivel devoid of any emotional understanding and interpretation of the musical notes they are regurgitating!

Check out:
http://hannahtoes.tripod.com/rachelsweet.html