Your First Concert was.....

My first concert was Arlo Guthrie at the Shaffer (sic) Music Festival in Central Park, NYC. It cost 2 bucks and it was for his "Running Down the Road" album.
dreadhead
The Clash! What a great show! A little known band at the time Los Lobos opened for them and was pretty much booed off the stage. The next night I saw KISS and I couldn't hear for a week! I think it was back in 83, not a bad weekend for a kid in the 7th grade.
Janis at the Chicago Auditorium around 1970.
My sister was a huge fan (and had pipes freakishly similar to Ms. Joplin).
She and my Mother presented me with a spankin' new Cabretta leather coat (quite the Greaser in those days) so I'd be presentable.
Moms was dolled up like a hippie but had her fingers in her ears the entire show (how embarassing)!
J.J. was in good form (artistically) but sounded depressed and kind of whacked out when she spoke to the audience.
Pink Floyd at Iverwin Stadium ,Hamilton Ontario , soon after release of Dark Side of the Moon . Date ?.... somewhere between an hour after I was at cruising at altitude and three days before I (crashed) landed .
The California Jam 1974. Deep purple, Black Sabbath, the Eagles, Black Oak Arkansas, ELP and a few others.