Best tracks to "show off" your system

I know there are certain songs that seem to bring out your system better than others.

which songs to you put on to show off your system to friends?

for me:
1. My love is - Diana Krall
2. Girl from Impanema - Getz/Gilberto
128x128kray
Bobby Miles/Troiki Gurtu

Amazing synth (Miles), percussion (Gurtu), various acoustic instruments all meshed together in a terrific progressive/jazz/world album

This CD has amazing sound and when you consider Gurtu plays percussion it is high-lighted in a terrific way. Extremely detailed and huge soundstage.

Kray, good choice - Getz/Gilberto
Sdcampbell (or anyone else)- Any clue as to whether there was ever a CD version of Thelma Houston's "I've got the music in me"? You are right about the Thelmas's vocals. I recall hearing the LP 20 years ago at a friends house and have looked for it since then but with no luck.
I don't get much of chance to "show off" to others, but when trying to impress myself, I go with Ten Years After: A Space in Time played really, really loud.

Another would be The Who: Who's Next.
Rob Wasserman CD titled "duets"..the track with Stefan Grapelli doing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is wonderful and has great dynamics with Rob's bass and Stefan's violin.

Live Grateful Dead soundboard DAT tapes do a damn good job of displaying dynamics and bass capability as well as soundstaging. Songs are good, too.