Live infectious funk jams....quality recordings

Beyond Earth,WInd, and fire-Gratitude
Isley Bros-LIve
Gap Band-Gotta get up

what other live jams
128x128phasecorrect
Graham Central Station : Ain't No 'bout a Doubt It
Track 1 - The Jam

I have a Japanese CD pressing of this which sounds slightly better than the other versions I have heard. For funkiness there is nothing (other than the Godfather himself) better!! It absolutely smokes....
speaking of the god father...my favorite album of his is Funk Power 1970: Brand New Thang...longer jams, funky as hell, with none other than Bootsy Collin laying down th bass grooves.
How about shotgun?80s funk band kicked some serious butt.(imho) so many more.The meters is a good suggestion!
Got some quality jams ... Karl Denson was mentioned, solo, w/GreyBoy, and also KD's Tiny Universe. Lettuce, Eric Krasno from Soulive is a member. Anything from Galactic, even the new one! Skerik. Robert Walter solo (B3 kybd, is also in GreyBoy). Perpetual Groove. I'll come up with some more. I left the iPod at home today.
Got more funk jams .. Bernie Worrell (B3 from PFunk), Critters Buggin (more Skerik), Garaj Mahal, Jimmy McGriff,
John Popper Project, John Scofield, Karl Denson Trio, The Roots, Taj Mahal, Weather Report ... need anything else to get your groove going? All VG recording quality, and have the funk. Anything from the studio catalog is cool. Redbook CD's. You can get them used too and save a few bucks. Phish? Nawwww.