Looking for an acoustic guitar recording..

I would love to find an excellent recording of acoustic guitar. I'm looking for one that is more towards the genre of pop/rock or country than towards classical. Something upbeat would be great. I don't mind if there are vocals, but my main focus hear is on acoustic guitar. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
s7horton
Leo Kottke and Tony Rice come to mind immediately. Maybe the Three Pickers work by Doc Watson (guitar), Ricky Skaggs (andolin) and Earl Scruggs (banjo). Or for guitar derivative (dobro), anything by Jerry Douglas. This is more in the bluegrass or roots vein then classic country. I am thinking here of excellent music. If by excellent you mean sound quality wise,then any of the Acoustic Music recordings of David Grisman et al have great sonics and great music. More emphasis there on mandolin, but plenty of acoustic guitar as well.
Try the Windham Hill crowd: Alex DeGrassi, Michael Hedges, WIlliam Ackerman. All excellent, each with different styles. LPs and CDs on Ebay. (cheap)
For outstanding finger-style guitar playing, with a bit of celtic, blues and jazz flavoring, any of Martin Simpson's recordings are highly recommended, particularly:
"Live"
"Leaves of Life"
"When I was on Horseback"