best non guitar rock solo

We all have seen a few threads on best rock giutar solo, but does anyone have nominations for best rock solo with any other instrument?
tubino
Mark Nauseef(drums, percussion, marimbas samples etc...) in his solo album Wun-Wun on CMP along with super voice performance of Jack Bruce.
Another superalbum is "Transmutation" by Praxis(one of the Bill Laswell's projects) I realy don't recall the name of the keybords master but he was faster than fusion!
And certainly everyone here should know the famous flute master Ian Anderson.
Also check out keyboards in Steely Dan not neccesarily solos and that is realy stunning even on the background!
I'll second Ncarv's "Toad" (Ginger Baker) and Rostamann's "Do What You Like" (Ginger Baker). Yes, I'm a big percussion fan ;-) Great stuff in jazz too, but that's another thread. Marakanetz, I'll have to check out Wun-wun -- I'm a big Jack Bruce fan (gotta love "Theme for an Imaginary Western" written by Bruce and performed by Mountain).
Whoops! It seems that changing the subject seemed to lose the message here. My recommendation was for Nicky Hopkins doing Edward the Mad Shirt Grinder on Quicksilver's Shady Grove disk.