rock and roll fantasy single

If you could create a rock supergroup and have them record only one song, who would you choose and what song would they play? Ghosts (Hendrix, Morrison, etc.)are not invited.
tubino
Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera and J-Lo.
OOPs! They can't sing. The song would be them lip-synching to the Go-Go's "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun". The video would involve baby oil, jell-o and various implements. Sorry Janet , but you and your tired-ass boob aren't invited.
The song would be "One" written by Bono.

The male lead singer version of this group would be: Neil Diamond on lead vocals; Alison Krauss (from the Union Station) on background vocals and violin; Richard Thompson on lead guitar; Joe Jackson on piano; Robert Reynolds (from the Mavericks) on bass guitar; Paul Deakin (from the Mavericks) on drums.

For the female lead singer version of this group, I would replace Neil Diamond with Rosanne Cash. If Neil could not make it, Raul Malo (Mavericks) would step in.

Regards, Rich
I would have Eric Clapton and Ritchie Blackmore on Guitar, Chris Squire on bass, Cozy Powell on drum, Ian Anderson on flute, Benmont Tench on keyboards, Bob Dylan on harmonica, Helen Terry on background vocals, with Midge Ure singing.

They could do any song they want, I wouldn't care, but something by the Beatles would be nice.