Best Recording of Scheherazade

What recording of Rimsky-Korsakov's Scheherazade do you find the most enjoyable? I've listened to four different recordings in the last 24 hours. London Symph under Svetlanov, Philharmonic Orchestra of Monte Carlo under Lawrence Foster, Berliner Philharmoniker under Karajan, and New York Phil under Masur. Out of these, I'd rank them as such:
1)Karajan
2)Masur
Distant 3) Foster
4) Svetlanov

I love my college's music library.
midficollege
I have an RCA Red Seal Shaded DOg vinyl copy that is my favorite. I think the conductor was Fritz Reiner.

I also like This a lot.
"and while it's probably nowhere the "best", I enjoy Ormandy with the Philadelphia Orchestra"

Me too Classical1, I think it is that large string section. Agree on the Reiner/CSO.
The ayes have it---can't go wrong with Beecham and Reiner, but also try Stokowski/London Symphony(not his performance with the Royal Philharmonic)or Ansermet/Suisse Romande Orchestra.
it wasn't a recording, but a couple of years back i hear valery gergiev and the mariinsky orchestra do an amazing performance of sheherezade at carnegie hall. it was awesome and unlike any recorded version you've ever heard.
Tubegroover,

is that the one with Anshel Brushilow playing the solo violin part?