Calling all acoustic guitar fans...

I've always liked the sound of acoustic guitar on my system. Currently in heavy rotation in my system now:
1. Sounds of Wood and Steel #2 (Windham Hill)
2. Sounds of Wood & Steel #3 (Windham Hill)
3. Eric Clapton Unplugged
4. Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds (live extra disc in Some Devil CD)

I'm looking for direction from you guys on other well recorded selections, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Jim
mijknarf
On another post I recommended Doc Watson. He plays bluegrass and country blues. Absolutely fantastic. All his stuff that I've got, "Memories", "Trouble in mind", and "live on stage" to name a few have great music and sound. Essential!!!! His stuff with his late son Merle is the best.
Here's a few other goodies that haven't been mentioned yet:

Friday Night in San Francisco--DiMeola, McLaughlin, DeLucia.

Train A Comin'--Steve Earle

You? Me? Us?--Richard Thompson (the nude disc)

Quah--Jorma Kaukonen

Another Stoney Evening--David Crosby/Graham Nash
Mijknarf: Acoustic guitar sounds outstanding on my system, too. So do jazz and chamber music. It seems the "simpler" (it terms of ensemble size), the better.

I disagree with one post saying that Leo Kottke was boring. Listen to his first album ("Six and Twelve String Guitar") and tell me, honestly, that it's boring. It's amazing. Glad to see a recommendation for the great, late-departed Michael Hedges. I personally prefer "Breakfast in the Field," but any of his are worth obtaining.

If you like the John Mclaughlin style, then "My Goals Beyond" is a must, as is his acoustic album with Santana.

I'm not sure if you were looking primarily for recordings of well-played music, or for well-recorded/engineered CDs.
Cpdunn99, is the acoustic album with J mclaughlin and Santana called "Welcome"?