need some suggestions for Acoustics Blues

What are your favorite artists/recodings for acoustic Blues besides Muddy Waters MSFL "Folk Singer" and Buddy Guy "Alone and acoustics" (got them already)? Dont you just love the sound of acoustic guitar, harmonica, and vocal sound of the human soul/spirit? Any suggestion is appreciated...
jeanluc07
"Catfish" Keith has won numerous Grammy awards for his acoustic solo playing.

Try Jessie May Hemphill, a contemporary of Burnside and Kimborough. Once a singularly unique performer, sadly a victim of a stroke and now unable to perform. I hope she is still alive.
Depending on how much you like early blues, and how "authentic" you want to get, there are a number of early, great acoustic blues men that you should listen to, including: Robert Johnson, Huddie Leadbetter, Big Bill Broonzy (one of my all-time favorites), Blind Lemon Jefferson, Mississippi John Hurt, Son House, Howlin' Wolf, Willie Dixon (one of the most important influences on Mick Jagger, The Beatles, and other English "blues" groups of the 1960's), Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee (Piedmont-style blues), Reverend Gary Davis, etc.

If you want to really delve into the blues, then you can get a lot of great information from the book by Bill Wyman titled "Bill Wyman's Blues Odyssey", which can be ordered from Amazon.com. Wyman is a former Rolling Stones member, and his book offers a very good introduction to the styles of blues and the great singers of each style (from Delta blues through modern urban blues).
Boy, there are so may good artist to choose from. My favorite style is the Delta Blues. Great quality is so hard to find though. For Great Quality recording, which one are you listening to? thanks
"Screamin' And Hollerin' the Blues" by Charley Patton. Contains all known recordings by Patton plus assorted recordings by Son House, Howlin' Wolf and Willie Brown. The recordings date from the early 30s so don't expect high fidelity, butt the music is amazing.