Smooth jazz recommendations

Looking for some well recorded smooth jazz Cd's..vocals or instrumentials suggestions apprecited....
bmwhaus
The Instinct label has a few compilations in your favorite music store titled, appropriately enough, Smooth Jazz.
These cd's are priced considerably less than your standard cd's and are very good for that genre.
All of the above recommendations are also pretty much a must.
Good Listening!
Just turn on just about any so-called "jazz" radio station, and you'll hear all the smooth jazz you can stand (or can't stand, in my case).

JD
Please consider In Lincoln Cathedral by the Ric Sanders Group which is a live acoustic recording from Heliopause Records (Voiceprint Group). The performance is a potpourri of progressive jazz with strong folk, classical and even prog-rock inflences. The musical content is unusual; works of Davis, Zawinul and Corea are presented with improvisational stylings that recall Grapelli and Reinhardt. Additionally, original compositions stand alongside interpretations of lesser known pieces by Paul McCartney and George Harrison. The group consists of Sanders on violin, Vo Fletcher on guitar and Michael Gregory on drums and percussion (Rick Wakeman guests on piano on Hendrix's Little Wing). Ric also has the distinction of of occupying the violinist's chair with the legendary Fairport Convention since 1985. This release is presented as a 2-disc package. Disc 1 has 72 minutes of the redbook recording. Disc 2 has the same tracks presented in redbook binaural and DTS 5.1 plus 19 minutes of MPEG video from the same recording session. This imported release is available through Music Direct. Disclosure: Sanders is a personal friend of mine and thought this would be an opportunity to introduce their music to fellow Audiogoners!
My best recorded smotth jazz CDS are from Brian Culbertson (spelling?). Especially nice with HDCD.

Other suggestions:

Marion Meadows
Hisoshima
Boney James
Earl Klugh
Carol Dubocq
Im open to the smooth jazz concept of the new artist,even though they have not "paid their dues" like the previous generations of "true jazz artist" you cannot deny the talents.I would like to think they will open some doors for the youth of today to accept a alternative to rap,pop,and boys/girls one hit wonders groups.Maybe a transition from smooth jazz might make them research into the 19th century of jazz pioneers.So to paint the whole industry of "soft jazz" as candy coated is somewhat an insult to the artists who are in that field.