Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
That's easy. Innervisions by Stevie Wonder. I thik it is the best album ever made. The lyrics and rhythms are deep.
Robbie Robertson - MFSL Robbie Robertson
Pink Floyd - MFSL Dark Side Of The Moon
Annie Lennox - Diva
wavelength--van morrison --blowing fuses on ads-910 with mcintosh 2300 (no power gard)--with needles flat--long time ago---dreams--cd collection of allman bros played on 1993 camry xle toyota upgrade 6 speaker cd--one of the best all time stock car manuf systems---they changed everything in 1994 downhill---steely dan--countdown to ecstasy-on vandy 3sig/bi-amped mccormachk--linn lp-12 back when becker wasnt afraid go let other guitar players go wild--and last the start of all this madness of upgrade the beach boys endless summer lp on altec/lanc--garrard combo(tt nestled on top of receiver!) through old braun speakers---1975
What a funny topic! My wife and I stayed-up last night just to listen to all time our favourite three. (No, we didn't do it). Somehow each album has fit perfectly with our courtship, raising of two children, and the great triumps and losses that come with life.

#1 Alan Parsons Project "I Robot" Great sound and a great book.
#2 Kate Bush "The Dreaming" The consumate artist with her best album of independent songs.
#3 Kate Bush "The Hounds Of Love" She returns, bringing an amazing tale during the final 3/4's of the album.

Lugnut - Bob Dylan's "Blood On The Tracks" is also my favorite Dylan record. Get the SACD. It really sounds the best by FAR.
Creedence Clearwater Revival / Cosmos Factory-MFSL Vinyl

The Beatles / Revolver-MFSL Vinyl

Ricki Lee Jones / First Album-MFSL Vinyl