Danny Kirwan

Does anybody know what happened to that fine musician, member of the original early Fleetwood Mac ?
herve1
I'm also a big fan of his FM work. Sands of Time is a particular favorite. Ram Jam City is pretty weak, but it's nice to hear his voice and his uncanny knack for pretty melody.
Ive been a Kirwan fan for 30 years, but was saddened to learn of his subsequent breakdown prior to the release of Penquin. He did come out with a few solo albums, but like Peter Green he dropped out of sight. Luckily Peter made a comeback and was the beneficiary of a few tribute albums. Gary Moore did a bunch of his songs. Sadly no one has stepped forward to give Kirwan the same respect. He wrote many fine songs, and it would be a shame if someone doesn't acknowledge his artistry. I imagine he has hung up his guitar, unless he can find Jeremy Spencer and miraculously reappear.
It was neat to see Kirwan take a more important role in the band after Peter Green left. I loved his shimmering guitar sound and he worked well with Bob Welch while they were together in the band.

Cheers