New Steely Dan; Great Music w/ Surgical Precision

Listening to the New Steely Dan release right now. Available at Borders for $12.99. It's very hard to compare with their other releases. It's almost like a compilation of "sounds" off their other albums. Great sonics. Great music.

Just so everyone knows, "Everything Must Go" is available on CD, DVD-A and, for the Steely Dan "collector", a limited edition 2 disc set with CD and 5.1 DVD.

New Steely Dan is always such a treat. Post your opinions of this new release.
128x128buscis2
Marvelous. I feel really bad for Steely Dan fans who didn't like "Two Against Nature" as this has some similarities, but I also hear similarities to older records as well. I don't have the capability to listen to DVD-A yet...I am really curious to see reviews.

Becker and Fagen have produced another masterpiece as fas as I am concerned.

Z
As with most of the new Steely Dan albums i have heard for the very first time, this recording does have undertones from previous releases but seems to be very different than "Two Against Nature"...i am a huge fan but this one will surely grow on you!
You forgot to mention that it is also available on vinyl, which is surely the best way to listen to ANY Steely Dan.

Oz