Siltech cable guages i.e. AWG

Hello;

I've been trying to get some information on the gauge of some of the Siltech lineup and haven't been able to find any information. The Siltech website sucks, next to no information on their cables. I sent an e-mail a few days ago but haven't received a response.

It's the speaker cables and power cables I'm most interested in and at this point even seeing an aggregate gauge of the cables including shields would be of help.

I'm interested in the following:

330L
550L
770L
Prince
King

SPX-800
Ruby Hill II
Ruby Mountain II

For power cables the largest gauge cable I'm familiar with is the Kimber PK-10 series which I believe is aggregate 10AWG so I can use that as a reference. Similarly for speaker cables the largest aggregate cable I'm familiar with is the Kimber Monocle XL which might be around 8AWG. So even if people were able to say for example the SPX-800 is roughly the same thickness as the PK-10, or the 770L is about as thick as the Monocle XL that helps me get an idea.

Thanks
brystonuser
I think you should be able to specifically request Furutech Carbon for Ruby Hill II. (Option upcharge is 370 Euro from standard *Furutech Gold to Furutech FI50 plugs ~ difference I see for Ruby Mountain II model). *my mistake, it is Furutech Gold and not Wattgate as stated in previous post.
Shortest length for SC order is 1M. List for Prince is 4200 Euro, and King 6500 Euro ~ for the 1M/pair.
Pls re-confirm w/dealer as my referral is out of price list I had from couple of years ago.
That's really good to hear that they can be ordered in lengths shorter than 2.0M. I do find it very sad that getting Furutech connectors is an extra charge on some models given the price of the cables.
I have another question about the Siltech's Bvdiman if you don' mind, Where would you say the biggest performance increase is, the Prince when compared to the 770L or the King when compared to the Prince?
I've only listened/compared the 770L vs Prince briefly at my brother's. System is Alexia,
ARC Ref 150, Ref 5SE, CD 9. We heard quite a step up notably in overall refinement--
tonality as well dynamics. But not wanting to spend too much, he happily settled for the
770L.

In my set-up, I was using the KS Elation originally when testing the Prince. Prince tonality
was more spot-on for my taste. Then tested King, compared, and decided on it. Similar
tonality this time (Prince vs King), but more of everything.. More meat on the bone which
resulted in weightier presentation, hence foundation to music. I remember noticing
slightly richer harmonics and better saturation of timbres too.

When moving to Emperor Crown, the above experience was more/less repeated. And
damn.. whilst saving for Double Crown, they now come out with Triple! Think I'll stay put
for a bit and perhaps wait for E.DC to pop up at good price on the used market. Or get a
very very short run of TC if proven they are really good. At least for now I'm quite
contend using just the DC jumpers. ;)

*If your speakers are true bi-wireable and benefit from such, you could like me get a 1-2
grade higher for jumper wires.. Say if using Prince, get the King or even Emperor Crown
jumper-set to jump from Low to Mid-Hi section of your speaker's binding posts.. You'll
appreciate the improvements for much less money.
10-12-14: Brystonuser
Where would you say the biggest performance increase is, the Prince when compared to the 770L or the King when compared to the Prince?
Prince when compared to the 770L; there is a big jump in sound moving up to the Royal Sig Series cables. Pretty much exactly as Bvd described, more sophisticated (refined) sound, tonality, richer harmonics (perhaps due to the extra silver & gold conductors?) and better bass.